Invisalign Express (formerly Invisalign i7) is the newest evolution of Invisalign, and it’s been designed specifically to treat very mild crowding or spacing. So if you have slightly crooked teeth and can’t face the prospect of lengthy orthodontic treatment, Invisalign Express could be the brace you’ve been looking for.
How does Invisalign® Express work?
It works in the same way as the original Invisalign; using a sequence of virtually invisible, clear aligners to straighten your teeth – avoiding the need for visible fixed brackets and wires. The aligners work by applying pressure to specific teeth at different times, gradually moving them into the desired position.
Invisalign Express uses a series of up to seven removable aligners to straighten your teeth. In most cases your treatment can be completed in just three months. Simply wear each aligner for two weeks, for between 20 and 22 hours a day, and you’ll soon be sporting a beautifully aligned, radiant smile.
You’ll even be able to view your new smile before you receive your braces. Invisalign Clincheck software lets us visualise what your teeth will look like at each stage of your treatment, so we can use this to check your progress. Best of all, you will be inspired by your new smile right from the start.
Like all Invisalign braces, treatment is hassle-free. You can remove your braces for eating and drinking, so there’s no need to feel self conscious or avoid your favourite snacks. Brushing your teeth will be a breeze – simply remove your aligners to brush and floss as normal.
Throughout your treatment we’ll see you for regular progress checks and, because there are no wires to change, we can fit your check-ups around your schedule.
The benefits of Invisalign® Express
• Invisalign Express lets us treat mild cases efficiently and discreetly – treatment usually takes only three months
• Invisalign Express is our most affordable Invisalign brace, and treatment starts from £1,500 including teeth whitening and retainers
• You can visualise your end result at the beginning of your treatment, thanks to Invisalign’s state-of-the-art ClinCheck software
• Invisalign’s clear aligners are very inconspicuous and virtually undetectable
• You can remove your aligners to brush your teeth, to keep your smile fresh throughout your treatment
• And you can continue to enjoy your favourite foods without worrying about what’s hiding in between your braces
• Invisalign aligners are custom-made using a material developed by NASA, ensuring optimum comfort and durability.
If you think Invisalign Express might be the brace for you, come and find out during a free no-obligation consultation*. We’re proud to be an Invisalign Diamond provider – and we’ve completed over 4,500 Invisalign cases – so you can be assured that your smile is in experienced hands.
Invisalign® Express FAQs
Invisalign and Invisalign Express work in the same way, moving teeth using a series of aligners. The important difference is that Invisalign Express uses just seven sets of aligners – straightening teeth in as little as three months.
Invisalign Express is designed to straighten mild crowding and orthodontic relapse. If your case is more complex, you might be better suited to Invisalign or Invisalign Lite.
Invisalign Express treatment starts from £1,500, including teeth whitening, teeth shaping and removable retainers.
Invisalign Diamond status is awarded to clinicians who have treated over 150 patients with Invisalign in the last 12 months.
To keep your teeth straight in the long term it’s important to wear fixed and/or removable retainers once you’ve finished your Invisalign treatment.