Fastbraces® have been tried and tested by orthodontists, dentists and happy customers worldwide for over 20 years. Closer to home we’ve been delighted with the results our patients have achieved thanks to this exciting orthodontic treatment.
How do Fastbraces® work?
Fastbraces® feature patented triangular brackets, which are designed to move your teeth and roots together – unlike traditional braces, which move your teeth first, followed by the roots.
Treatment with Fastbraces® can take up to a year, but the majority of cases are completed within six months. Fastbraces® are also very discreet, making them a popular choice among our adult patients.
Some of the common orthodontic concerns they can help with include:
- Open bites – where your front teeth don’t bite together
- Overjets – protruding upper teeth
- Crossbites – where one or more of your upper teeth bite inside your lower teeth
If your case is complex you may not be suitable for Fastbraces®. During your free consultation* we’ll go through all your options and discuss whether it’s the best brace for you.
The benefits of Fastbraces®
- Proven results backed by 20+ years of clinical research
- Patented brackets that move your teeth and roots together
- Treatment takes between just 3 and 12 months on average
- Shorter treatment times reduce the risks associated with orthodontic treatment, for example root damage and decay
To learn more about Fastbraces®, get in touch to organise a consultation with our knowledgeable team.
If you’re worried about your brace showing, you’ll be pleased to hear that Fastbraces are available with clear ceramic brackets that blend in discreetly with your teeth.
Fastbraces treatment typically takes around five months for mild to moderate cases. Your clinician will be able to give you a more accurate idea of how long your treatment will take once they’ve examined your teeth.