Online booking checklist
Before we take you to our online booking portal, we just need to confirm a few details.
1. Are you aged 16 or over?
2. Are you interested in orthodontic and/or cosmetic dental treatments?
3. If you are considering braces, would you be able to attend appointments every six to eight weeks (the average treatment time is 12 months)?
4. Are you aware that we require a £50 fully refundable deposit for free consultations?
5. Orthodontic treatment typically costs between £1,500 and £9,000, depending on the brace you choose and the complexity of your case. If you are planning to pay for your treatment in installments, do you meet the following criteria for interest-free finance:
• Are you aged 18 or over?
• Are you in permanent paid employment of over 16 hours per week (this can be your partner); or retired and receiving a pension; or in receipt of a disability?
• Have you been a resident in the UK for at least three years and plan to continue your residency in the UK?
• Do you have a debit or credit card in your name, which is registered to your address, for the purposes of an ID fraud check?
• Are you in possession of a bank/building society current account to complete the direct debit instruction mandate?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, please click below to complete your online booking. If you have answered no to any questions, please give us a call on 020 3893 4945.