Dr Sandeep (Sunny) Kaushal
Senior Restorative and Implant Dentist
BDS (U.Birm) Dip Imp Dent RCS (Eng) MSc (U. Lond)
GDC no: 69496
Dr Sunny Kaushal qualified from the University of Birmingham in 1993, and has been involved in the surgical and restorative aspects of dental implantology for 22 years.
He gradated from the Royal College of Surgeons of England with a diploma in implant dentistry with Advanced Certificate in 2006. He then gained an MSc with distinction (Implantology) from University of London in 2009.
Sunny served as committee Member for the Association of Dental Implantology UK for 4 years by election from 2008.
- Mentor for the Association of Dental Implantology
- Tutor, lecturer and examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Implant mentor for a number of dental implant manufacturers
- Implant surgeon for Changing Faces denture clinics
- Clinical advisor for the Straumann implant system
Computer-guided ‘keyhole’ implant surgery