Dr Hannan Imran
Senior Cosmetic Dentist
BDS MFDS RCS(Ed.) PGCert
GDC no: 264888
After graduating from Newcastle University School of Dental Sciences in 2016, Hannan has achieved numerous accolades:
- Coltene Early Practitioner Award 2019 by the British Prosthodontic Society
- Best Young Dentist (Finalist) at the Dentistry Awards 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Best Young Dentist (Finalist) at the Private Dentistry Awards 2019 and 2018
- Runner-up at 2018 SRRDG/RD-UK conference (clinical poster)
- Winner of the 2018 Fast Track Award in recognition of his achievements and leadership attributes
- North-East Winner and UK finalist in the 2016 Royal College of Surgeons Clinical Skills Competition
Hannan was Foundation Trainee Representative for the Thames Valley and Wessex Deanery in 2017, and more recently, a newly elected committee member for the national BDA Young Dentists Committee. He is also co-founder and treasurer of the BDA YDG – South Mercia, and an active committee member for the Young Dentists Group (YDG) – South West. Additionally, Hannan is a contributing writer and editor for the BDA Young Dentists Newsletter.
Hannan’s passion for dentistry is instilled in his clinical work, which he showcases on Instagram. As a member of several internationally renowned institutions, including the British Society of Restorative Dentistry and British Society of Prosthodontics, Hannan ensures his clinical knowledge is up to date with the latest evidence-based techniques. He has also achieved a Diploma of Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS) at the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh), and a PG Certificate in Restorative Dentistry from the world-renowned Eastman Dental Institute.
Outside of the profession, Hannan is a keen photographer and cricket player.