Fastbraces® have been tried and tested by orthodontists, dentists, and happy patients worldwide for almost 20 years. Closer to home we’ve been delighted with the results our patients have achieved thanks to this exciting orthodontic treatment.
How do Fastbraces® work?
As you’d expect, the main benefit of Fastbraces® is how quickly they can straighten teeth – sometimes in just three months. This is thanks to Fastbraces®’ patented triangular brackets, which are designed to move your teeth and roots together – unlike traditional braces, which move your teeth first, followed by the roots.
Treatment with Fastbraces® can take up to one year, but the majority of cases are completed in only 20 weeks. And not only are Fastbraces® ‘fast braces’, but they’re also very discreet, making them a popular choice for our adult patients.
Some of the corrections Fastbraces® can make quickly include:
- Crowded or crooked teeth
- Open bite – where your front teeth don’t bite together
- Overjet – protruding upper teeth
- Crossbite – where one or more of your upper teeth bite inside your lower teeth
Fastbraces® may not be suitable for very complex cases, but we’ll be able to discuss whether they are right for you and review all your options during a free no-obligation consultation*.
The benefits of Fastbraces®
- Proven results backed by over 20 years of clinical research
- Patented brackets and heat-activated wires move your teeth quickly and safely
- Treatment takes on average between just three and 12 months
- A shorter treatment time reduces the risks associated with orthodontic treatment such as root damage and decay
- Fastbraces® are one of our most affordable braces, with treatment starting from £1,500
To find out how quickly you could achieve a confident new smile with the help of Fastbraces®, come and see a smile expert for a free no-obligation consultation*.
If you’re worried about your brace showing, you’ll be pleased to hear that Fastbraces are available with clear ceramic brackets that blend in discreetly with your teeth.
Fastbraces treatment typically takes around five months for mild to moderate cases. Your clinician will be able to give you a more accurate idea of how long your treatment will take once they have examined your teeth.
No, Fastbraces feature small brackets that are attached to your teeth for the duration of your treatment. If you are looking for a removable brace we recommend Invisalign, which is a popular clear aligner system.
Fastbraces start from £1,500 per arch, for a written estimate book a free consultation* with one of our friendly dentists.