Cfast braces work in a similar way to Six Month Smiles and focus on straightening just the front six teeth (sometimes referred to as the ‘social six’). This means treatment can be completed in around half the time of traditional, comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
Cfast braces can be used to treat a number of common complaints including crowded or gappy teeth and gummy smiles – sometimes in as few as eight weeks. And thanks to a combination of clear brackets and tooth-coloured nickel-titanium wires, you won’t have to worry about sporting a mouth full of metal for the duration of your treatment.
Cfast braces work in the same way as traditional braces, but because they’re only straightening the front teeth the forces involved are much lighter. This helps to reduce any potential discomfort and the risk of root damage, which can be associated with long courses of orthodontic treatment.
If your teeth are very crowded or don’t bite together correctly, then Cfast might not be right for you. But, if like many of our adult patients, you are concerned about the appearance of only your front teeth, then Cfast can be an effective and affordable alternative to traditional braces.
The benefits of Cfast™ braces
• Discreet – Cfast braces feature clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires
• Quick – treatment usually takes between two and six months
• Gentle – Cfast brackets and wires use light forces to move teeth gently and comfortably
• Effective – Cfast braces can achieve impressive results in double-quick time
• Affordable – treatment starts from just £1,795.
Get in touch with our friendly team to book your free consultation* – and find out if your smile could be transformed with the help of Cfast braces.